1) Very soon face lock will be use for travelling in domestic flights as biometric, this is done to initiates paperless entry. The process will be carried out in PPP(public private partnership) airports i.e delhi, Mumbai, hederabad and Bengaluru and 4 run by airports in AAI(airport authority of india).
2) Delhi’s government only multi-speciality hospital hasen’t done any MRI in the last 2 years i.e 2016 due to lack of functional MRI machine & has been transferring emergency patient to LNJP hospital.
3) An Islamic charity has been suspended and fined by Canada for sending $1,36,000 to Pakistan based Kashmir organization which is linked with hizbul mujahiddeen.
4) Government of india has hiked up the MSP(minimum support price) of all rabi crops which will ensure a minimum of 50% return to farmers.
5) The farmer protest at NH24 has come to an end, sources says that a team was send to the Radisson blu hotel where farmers leader was present.
6) The women and child development ministry is working to finalise a proposal against child abuse victims and things will become more easier for the victims as these new laws will help them a lot and reporing is done easily.
7) In a raid in shakarpur delhi 27 trafficked kids were rescued out of which 2 were infants. According to reports these students were trafficked from assam, Jharkhand, west Bengal and odisha.
8) Purana quila is now opened for public and now it has a lake too. It was inaugurated by union culture minister Mahesh sharma. However, boating is removed for now.
9) The newly sworn – chief justice of india Justice Ranjan gogoi took oath in the presence of the president of india and said that hearing will be done in cases of hanging or eviction.
10) Rohingya muslims first batch(7) is ready to deport to Myanmar from where they came into thousands have fled due to the mass killing. These refuges has become the burden for india and home minisrtry talked to UN high commission for refugees and this is the first case where these refugees are sent back to their home country.